• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

For Sale Garmin GNS 430W Complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBosque

Reaction score
I am selling my Garmin GNS 430W which I recently removed from my Arrow IV during an avionics upgrade. It is in excellent condition and has been refurbished twice by Garmin in the years I've owned it. It has always been kept hangared. Here are some of the features and items included:
  • Clear screen with no delamination, hazing or cracks
  • Works perfectly in all respects.
  • Brand-new tray
  • Brand-new connectors and harness
  • Brand-new WAAS antenna
  • One NAV data card
  • One Terrain/Obstacles data card
  • One Jeppesen USB Skybound Data Card Programmer (allows you to download NAV databases from Jeppesen).
  • One Garmin USB Aviation Data Card Programmer (allows you to download NAV, Terrain and Obstacle databases from Garmin)
  • Pilot's Guide
The price for all items is $5,200 USD.

15396.jpeg

1719349458960.png

IMG_5341.jpeg
1719349596359.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back