• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

For Sale 1985 PA-28-181 Archer II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my Archer II, which was purchased from another member here on the forum. Life changes have convinced my wife and I that it's time to change things up, and unfortunately that includes the airplane.

• All times are approximate. 9542TT
  • 450 hours since complete engine IRAN, essentially a complete OH
  • 7/10 Paint 6/10 interior -- new plastics recently (2024)
  • Recent prop replacement (2024)
  • Recent battery replacement (2024)
  • Recent Skytech Starter (2024)
  • Basic Panel with Garmin GTR-225 COM radio
  • GMA-340 audio panel
  • Narco MK12D+
  • Stratus ESG for ADS-B In/Out
  • JPI EDM engine monitor, fuel flow/tach/EGT/CHT
Fresh June 2024 Annual! Piper Wing Spar-AD JUST passed (2024)

Listed on Barnstormers for 100k, but I'm listing here for 95k, and still have plenty of negotiation room!

PM me, message me, or email me. Happy to chat anytime! Tons more photos and logbook details available immediately, contact me

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back