• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

The most expensive Piper Cherokee 140 annual in history.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The AP found corrosion in the right hand wing spar and I really didn't want to scrap a low TT plane (3800) that had compressions in the mid to upper 70's, flew straight and true, interior was a 7 and exterior was a solid 6 (it's a 4 now cause the wing needs painting!) So, after a nationwide search for a serviceable wing, I found one, had it shipped to my AP and a week later, it was in! In the end, it was $18k, but I now have a solid platform to fly. You might think I'm nuts, but I feel like I saved a good plane and I'm happy with my decision.

Latest posts

Back