• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Need advice for installing ADSB-Out in PA28-151 Warrior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 1976 Piper PA28-151 Warrior with a simple panel, OEM steam gauges and related round instruments plus a Michel MX 170C NavCom with guideslope. I also have a KT78TSO transponder. There is a Litton TML 2000 GPS that I rarely use. I don't currently have ADSB In or Out.

I've been thinking of installing the Dynon HDX system once it becomes available but this may or may not happen. I might also be up for some other upgrades if the Dynon doesn't pan out or if they take too long to get their system certified for the PA28.

In the meantime, it doesn't look like Dynon is likely to have anything certified for the PA28 before the ADSB mandate kicks in at the end of this year so I have to figure out what to do in order to keep flying. There are a lot of offerings out there. Does anyone have any suggestions on what is best for me?

Latest posts

Back