• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Landing Fees How Much are You Willing to Pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O37Cherokee

Reaction score
First: I ask that this doesn't go into the ADSB debate. That is another discussion. This is more philosophical / financial.
How much are you willing to pay as a landing fee at small GA airports? Here in Northern CA (based at O37) the glory days of much FAA, State and other $$ rolling in to keep up on maintenance are gone. Our airports are slowly sinking. Somehow we need to improve income. Forget how to collect it, but what are you willing to pay? $1? $5? $10? We all have our "breaking point" but somehow we need to pay our own way. Thoughts? Personally, if I fly from here to Turlock, I would be willing to throw in $5 for a "day use fee". $10, well okay. $20 I start to howl.

Latest posts

Back