• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Headsets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65Y

Reaction score
Well my vehicle got broken into and my old David Clark is gone. I’ve still got an even older Lightspeed. But I found that the passive DC was more comfortable and at least to me seemed just as quiet as the active Lightspeed. (Maybe I’ve lost enough hearing I can’t tell the difference? )

I’m curious what your preferred headset is and what you like about it? I really don’t have any bias to one brand or another. I’m also not too phone savvy to have music on it. But I suppose I could learn...I am starting to use the U-connect in my new Jeep!

Latest posts

Back