• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Flying with Oxygen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've been investigating some options in the New England area to get oxygen, but it is proving more of a challenge than I anticipated. Seems no one will refill an AVO bottle and outside of trying to buy and fill a tank for welding O2 (read an interesting article on that), the only option is the medical route. I reached out to my doctors office, and they have been super helpful, but the options we're coming up with so far are not great. One place has really good pricing, but they only offer their own tanks and will exchange for a small refill fee as needed. This means a tank with an CGA870 valve, which would then need either an adaptor to CGA540 (and use with Aerox or MH systems) or it feasible to use the CGA870 reg with an Aerox flow valve and cannula? Hoping to learn from some of you more experienced aviators!

Flying in a PA-28R-201T

Thx,
Chris

Latest posts

Back