• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Flight clubs in MA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Posting here to see if anyone local knows of any. While we are looking to buy we also would like to join a local club. I come from a club that had about 6 planes and 80ish members. Good mix and wasn’t hard to find a plane. I moved or I would still be flying there.

I now live in southern MA and haven’t been able to find any clubs with more than 1 or 2 planes. I’ve looked at AOPAs club finder but it’s a bit out of date as some of them are not operating anymore (or just didn’t return my calls).

I also looked into East Coast Aero but apparently they are a flight school now not a club. I prefer the club atmosphere.

Anyone local know of anything? Thanks I’m advance!

Latest posts

Back