• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Scott Executive Mark III

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a pair of Scott Executive Mark III O2 bottles/cases that came with my Seneca III. Previous owner hadn't used them in several years and offered them "as is" basically for free. What is the wisdom of the group on if it's worth getting these inspected/hydro'd/refurbed v they are just paper weights and I should buy something new?

My high level thoughts are that if the bottles and regulators are serviceable, I can just plug in a newer canula and be in good shape for minimal $$ out the door. My main use case would be reduced fatigue when flying legs between 9 and 14,000 ft (I have young kids who I can't depend on to wear O2 reliably, so not going higher than that for a while unless it's just to "go there and get the t-shirt").

Any guidance or suggestions appreciated. I am new to turbocharging, oxygen, and twins, so I am trying to learn all that I can from the various harmonious and conflicting opinions floating around out here on the internet.

Thanks in advance 🙏

Latest posts

Back