• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Rescuing a 1973 Piper Arrow II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jawanza91

Hostess City Aviator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bit of self-promotion that I promise is very much related to what many of you are trying to do on your airplanes. I'm starting to upload some of the videos and photos I took while rescuing my 1973 Arrow II in Savannah, GA in 2023. Consider taking a look at Open Source GA or find Open Source GA on YouTube/Instagram. I'll end up sprinkling in other of my GA shenanigans but for now, there are videos purely about the Arrow.

These videos are not intended to be used as guidance or regulatory interpretation. Always consult your favorite maintenance professional prior to performing any significant maintenance, repairs or upgrades on any aircraft. They're also not sponsored so far, nor do they promote any particular product or service.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-18 172732.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-18 172732.png
    703.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Resized_20230907_180357.jpeg
    Resized_20230907_180357.jpeg
    522 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back