• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Lighted panel switches?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious what others have done to upgrade their switches on the panel? I had my entire panel redone after install of 2 G5's and the GFC500. However, the stock switches (master, beacon fuel pump etc. plus the two rotating dial switches for Nav and Panel) were kept.

Now, the nav light switch has broken. The tab inside that clicks the switch on/off is gone. This switch seems to be unobtainable, so just left it in the permanent on position. LEDs are installed so not too worried about always on.

I'd like to replace all the switches with new lighted ones. Has anyone done this?

Latest posts

Back