• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. Just wanted to post some interior pics of my redone 82 Saratoga interior from Coopers Cabin Craft. It came out fantastic. We sourced Tesla materials that are aviation industry certified through Tapis to use the bright white (White Wash Ultraleather Pro) that they have. Super easy to clean, really brightens up the interior, and doesn’t get hot in summer sun.

I got Jet shades for back windows and removed the curtains when it was apart. I painted all the plastics myself. Still needs a few final touches and visors and ceiling lights installed. Tell me what you think. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4966.jpeg
    IMG_4966.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4961.jpeg
    IMG_4961.jpeg
  • IMG_4958.jpeg
    IMG_4958.jpeg
  • IMG_4955.jpeg
    IMG_4955.jpeg