• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

For Sale Great deals on avionics from my panel redo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em1

Reaction score
I just upgraded my panel. These were pulled from a Piper Turbo Arrow IV (PA28RT-201T) and were working on the flight to put in GI-275s with a GTN-750, except as any individual item listed below might note. For each item I also note typical cost for that item new and used retail that I observed after a search of the item. Make your offer for what you want.

I will NOT ship internationally or if it costs a whole bunch more to Hawaii or Alaska. I will carefully wrap and box items. To make life simple, confirm with what you offer that you will pay $15 for shipping on all items except the Flight Director, the HSI, and the Gyro which you should firm you are willing to pay $25 in shipping. If you want multiple items, I will put them in the same box so just pay the higher shipping cost item. I am based at Sarasota Florida, so if you want to just pick up a bunch of the stuff you can avoid any shipping charge.

Here are the items available:

• Slaving Accessory adjustment switch and meter / KA 51a / couldn't find any being sold new / typical retail used in the $100-200 range

• Eaton lighted push button switch / GPS & Heading alternatives / 96182 / $260 new / $100-110 (I had just had the lamps replaced because its label indicator wasn't bright enough for day time)

• Bendix King Flight Director Attitude Indicator / This is the good one with the brass gear so they don't strip out like the prior numbers, this is one sweet unit / 060-0017-07 / $3,500 new / $1000 + and the "07" units are at a premium

• HSI: Pictorial Nav Indicator / KI525A / New $2,500 / used $600

• Directional Gyro / 102A / I was having to occasionally manually adjust the slave just before getting my upgrade so on this one consider the 'new' as what you typically get for the core exchange / used, some not viable for core exchanges in the $225 range

• Magnetic Azimuth Transmitter / KMT 112 / New $1,800 / used $85

• Roll Steering Converter for Autopilot, Software 001B / GDC 31 / new $700 / used $450

• 3 Amp Breaker / new $32 / used $8 (this isn't worth selling and shipping, so if you buys something else and want it, let me know and I will stuff it in the box)

• The vacuum stuff is the same sort of situation; not worth selling and shipping individually. So if you want these items, consider what you will pay for the whole group and I will stuff them all in the box to you):

- Vacuum / Rapco 215cc / new $454 / used $40 (I just can the gear in it replaced after a failure on an IFR flight; but in full VFR conditions)​

- Gyro Suction Gauge / Airbourne 1610-9D / new $50 / used $20​

- Airbourne Filter for the vacuum system / 1J7 / new $77 / used $20​

- Airbourne Regulator for the vacuum system / 2H3-19 (10B) / new $607 / used $20​

• (TWO) Bendix King KNS-80s; one includes the Tray and Connector / You get BOTH for the money since neither is fully working / One is working except the DME but since you use them to triangulate phantom VORs for sequential linear off-VOR flight, that is important or at least it was for me so I popped in my third unit / price wise used these things are all over the place, the value of the tray is often listed as much as a fully working unit. So just make your offer ... and recognize you will likely need to spend some bench time on either unit.

Attachments

• IMG_7962.jpg
    IMG_7962.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7963.jpg
    IMG_7963.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7964.jpg
    IMG_7964.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7965.jpg
    IMG_7965.jpg